Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Writer Will Take Your Questions Now (#195) -- Licensed Properties, Part 2

If you could have a licensed character appear with YOUR character -- Fishnet Angel teaming up with one of the Bat-clan or a writer's hard boiled dick teaming up with Sam Spade?

I'd love to see Fishnet Angel team up with DC's The Spoiler (yes, as Spoiler, not Batgirl). I think that would be a fun team-up to write.

I'd love to see Rick Ruby have a team-up with a little-known female PI from the era named Eli Donovan (the PI with curves, according to the book's promo copy).

And she's not owned by me, but since I created her initial adventures, I feel a sense of ownership of her in a non-legal sense, but I'd love to see Dominatrix have a grand adventure with She-Hulk AND perhaps with H. Rider Haggard's "She." Oh, the fun that would be to write.

2 comments:

  1. Dillon and Doc Savage would be my dream team-up.

    I'd push an old lady in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs to write a Fortune McCall/Dick Tracy team-up. Or Fortune McCall and Nick Carter (the real one, not that Killmaster imposter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh. Love the McCall/Tracy idea in particular. Very cool.

      Delete